Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Testing, Testing...

    Hello. If you're reading this, presumably I know you. Several people suggested that I make a blog about my upcoming semester in Denmark so I decided to give it a try. I've never done a blog before. It should be interesting.
     I leave in two days, but I'm writing a post now just to get things started and to make sure that I know how to work this thing. I'm going to try to update this regularly throughout the semester, and hopefully homework, travel and laziness won't get in the way too much. If you're lucky, and if this blog website cooperates, there may even be pictures.
     That's all for now. Unless something really interesting happens before Thursday, my next post will be from the not-so-frozen (apparently their snow is already melting) North.

4 comments:

  1. I hope all this snow doesn't keep you from getting there! Best of luck on the trip.
    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe their snow is melting already! Bon voyage! And I look forward to living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy: Yeah, I hope so too. Thanks!

    Schuyler: Apparently it's been pretty warm. Was it colder when you were there? I'll try to keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma,

    I am so proud and excited for you! Now that you have opened the door, have a great time exploring, discovering and learning......better than any book out there!

    I am happy that you and your entourage are safe. I wish you the very best on your awesome adventure!I will look forward to reading your "blog".

    (BTW....didn't we use to play "The Blog" at Project Adventure? Oh...sorry that was "The Blob")

    Pete

    ReplyDelete